Saturday, March 24, 2007

Bailey

I had a dream last night I was running a dating show where the contestants got matched up by my agency and had their first date somewhere between their two houses. This one couple, the guy was from New York and the girl was from Iowa so they had their date in the middle of Ohio. And when the date was ending they had to meet each other's parents. I matched up this tall skinny guy whose last name was Bailey and who named all his pets Bailey with Izzy Stevens from Grey's Anatomy. I guess in my dream she was from Iowa not Seattle.

The end of the dating show showed them married w/ kids owning an apartment complex in Maine that they rented out rooms to people taking music lessons.

And then I woke up *heh*

In other news - my workplace is fixing their A/C so we have no air circulation and they aren't expecting it to be finished until MAY! So I went out and bought some skirts to wear since we aren't allowed to wear shorts. And I'm trying to rig up some ways to be cooler since it was 40 outside yesterday and about 80 inside.

Other than that things are going pretty well. I bought my first pair of sandals of the year and some new skirts and underwear the other night. I'm on a search for inexpensive comfortable short sleeved business casual shirts to wear at work this summer. Lots of the shirts I've tried on recently are too low cut or not dressy enough. If you see anything cute, let me know!

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2007 12:35 PM, Blogger Nat said...

Hey, disgruntled owl!

You look like you've fallen a bit behind on posting. Perhaps it is time for Nablopomo 2007? Hope to see you there. I'm going to be doing it with a new blog, but Pappy's Dog Blog is still out there.

Pappy's Fella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home