Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm alive!

I got into a funk shortly after my last post and haven't made much crochet and skipped a day at the zoo. I was feeling all sorry for myself and being mopey. There is something just horridly depressing about February. I'm usually excited for Valentine's Day because we go out for a nice dinner and I look forward to that - this year we had an Indian Buffet. But then it snowed like crazy and I got sick and my nose, which is mostly healed, started hurting again and I let myself turn into a grump-o-saurus.

I picked up my DS Lite which I haven't played for ages and started playing Animal Crossing and Nintendogs and Brain Age again.
And I had another Zoo Day and took 80 billion pictures so I'm starting to cheer up again.

At the zoo this weekend I got to play with 2 baby goats that are less than 7 pounds each and barely 2 weeks old - imagine a fully grown house cat...they are smaller than that. I took a video of them romping and need to put it on YouTube. And the baby polar bear is getting bigger, and the zoo has a new dolphin, and I hugged a giant rabbit.

Life is better with tiny baby goats.

3 Comments:

At 2/27/2007 9:18 PM, Blogger Joan said...

Glad to see you're feeling well enough to start posting again. I agree...there's something about February which makes getting out of bed in the morning a tough chore.

Can't wait to see your baby goat video on YouTube...they sound soooo cute.

 
At 3/02/2007 12:46 AM, Blogger Eva said...

I can't wait to see the baby goats either! So glad you were cheered by fuzzy goat and bunny schmoopies. Take care of that nose of yours!

 
At 3/03/2007 4:51 PM, Blogger sari said...

I was going to come over here today and finally say WHERE ARE YOU but there you are!

Glad you're feeling better. I know how you feel - I felt the same way. Hard to explain, but 13 hours of serious Pokemon Emerald have made me a bit better. Though my Animal Crossing probably would have helped too.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home