Friday, February 02, 2007

My nose is healing - yesterday the swelling was way way down and I didn't whistle when I breathed. I am going to attempt to wear slightly less bandages today. Thanks for the well wishes. I'm calming down more about the fact I could scar on my face. I know it won't make me hideous to have a lil scar on my nose area but when you are saying "ow ow ow ow ow ow" all day it's kind of hard to think rationally.

I have Monday and Tuesday off work which is perfect because I really need some relaxation time.

2 Comments:

At 2/02/2007 7:26 PM, Blogger sari said...

I'm glad you're healing well. I remember once I had a car accident and got a big scar across from the top of my nose (between my eyebrows) all the way under one eyebrow and I was horrified, I thought I'd be maimed forever.

You can't even see it, so that's good. And when you can, I like to call it "character"!

Take it easy!

 
At 2/03/2007 8:54 PM, Blogger Joan said...

I'm sorry to read about your accident and glad that it wasn't more serious. I wouldn't worry about the possibility of a scar. My husband had a cancerous lesion removed from the bridge of his nose and it looked like he'd been shot...there was a huge deep hole when we removed the bandages. By the time the wound healed, neither of us could even detect a scar and plastic surgery, although offered, just wasn't needed!

Relax and don't fret!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home