Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ow

I opened a cabinet at work yesterday morning and one of the metal shelves fell out from about 2 feet up and knocked me on the floor. My nose got wacked pretty hard and my glasses knocked off my face.

I went to the hospital and got xrays and they don't think my nose is fractured but they are having a radiologist look over the films today. The cut is like half an inch right down the bridge of my nose and they had to glue it shut. I have glue nose.

Ow ow ow it still hurts.
ow
ow

My eyes are kind of swollen today too and it looks like someone punched me in the face.

I'm a pretty princess, right?

5 Comments:

At 1/31/2007 12:15 AM, Blogger meno said...

OWIE! So sorry about that.

Yes, you are certainly a pretty princess, maybe a little banged up though.

 
At 1/31/2007 12:35 AM, Blogger Eva said...

ow. owowowowow. So sorry to hear of your mishap! :(

Think of baby giraffes. That will make you feel better. I'll bet their little faces are just the sweetest.

Hope your glue nose heals quickly and without mishap.

 
At 1/31/2007 7:25 AM, Blogger sari said...

Oh, poor you!! I'm glad you're mostly ok, at least it wasn't your eye! (I'm all about protecting the eyes).

Poor you! Feel better and I hope things aren't broken.

 
At 1/31/2007 5:38 PM, Blogger Bobealia... said...

glue nose sucks!
shit.
This one time... my cat sat on my face while I was sleeping and I woke up with a start and startled the cat who freaked out and clawed my face. The day before first year of university. Anyway, I still have the scars on my nose. You can see them when I can tanned.
All of that is to say, I think it will scar.
But it will give you character.

 
At 1/31/2007 5:39 PM, Blogger Bobealia... said...

That was a Freudian slip because it's hard for me to tan (hence the can tanned) but I meant get tanned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home