Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Thinkin

The radiant Sari has tagged me with a meme, The Thinking Meme.

1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be?

I would pick alcohol, especially Malibu Rum. I don't smoke and I've given up caffiene before and that wasn't to hard. But I'd miss getting tipsy on New Years on two wine coolers and a Malibu Rum and coke.

2. If you could change one specific thing about the world, what would it be?

I would want more people to give me presents. No no, really I'd want more people to understand that if you like something it doesn't mean every other person has to like it too. We don't need a world of clones - differences are good. Me liking cheese doesn't hurt the fact that you don't like cheese and I'm not going to force you to like cheese.

3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.

Bubbles from the Power Puff Girls, especially the episode where she has the crayons and is running around coloring everything *heh*

4. If you could live one day of your life over again, which one would it be?

The day I decided to stay at the college I went to instead of transfering. I was in the Art History program and was going to transfer to the University of Iowa to study Zoology but decided against it for some reason. I'd have maybe met my husband sooner since he was in Iowa City and I already knew the person that introduced us *heh* But it's tricky because I wouldn't want to mess up the space time continuum.

5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person, who would it be?

My Dad's grandpa. He talks so fondly about Elmer and I would love to have a chance to spend time with him and my Dad.

6. What is one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you had back?

My toys from when I was little in the 80's. I think some My Little Ponies and Rainbow Bright dolls got tossed when I was in college and my mom went through a cleaning frenzy. I am feeling nostalgic tonight.

7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?

My artwork and when I have kids, my kids.

8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?

I can close one eye completely and leave the other eye completely open. Husband calls it the Dead Eye. It's pretty creepy.

9. What is your most cherished possession?

Just one thing? I cherish my kitties but they are family not possessions. I tend to cherish things that are alive more than possessions....I cherish my wedding ring because of what it means. This answer is boring... I cherish my yarn collection! *heh*

10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?

My Dad. He helped me see the silly in life, he showed me that you can cook wierd combinations of food and it turns out great, and he taught me how to be kind and thoughtful. My dad is the best.

11. What word describes you better than any other?

Excitable!

5 Comments:

At 1/17/2007 9:41 PM, Blogger Eva said...

I totally HATED cheese until you said you love it. I feel a need to love cheese too now.

p.s. Thanks for being my newest blogging buddy! Yay! Let's go eat some cheese together!

 
At 1/18/2007 2:01 PM, Blogger sari said...

I would love to see a photo of "Dead Eye"!

Thanks for playing, by the way! :-)

 
At 1/19/2007 8:19 AM, Blogger chipper said...

Great list!

My son (6) can totally do the Dead Eye thing except we call it the "Freaky, Winky Eye Thing" (said with a slight pirate voice)

 
At 1/22/2007 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site, I am bookmarking it!Keep it up!
With the best regards!
David

 
At 1/27/2007 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job done, keep it up!with the best regards!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home