Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas Presents I Made - Part 2: Camo Gloves




I made these fingerless gloves for my Father-In-Law. When I was making a pair of fingerless gloves for myself in November he saw them and requested a pair. Since he hunts, these will be nice to use so his hands cam be warm but his fingers are free. My husband's hands just happen to be almost the same size as his Dad's so he was my "helper" when I was trying to make sure they fit. He's also modeling them here before I wrapped them. I used Red Heart Super Saver acrylic in their camo color and a I hook. This is the pattern I used - Wrist warmers

FIL really liked the gloves and they fit well. I didn't crochet the thumb part so I'd make sure they fit well. I think they turned out nicely and my gauge was even since both gloves were exactly the same size.

2 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 9:17 AM, Blogger Nat said...

I like the camo gloves-- they needed some multicolored sprinkles tho'

Disgruntled, my friend, you have been tagged. Please proceed to Pappy's Blog for further instructions on your challenge!

 
At 11/11/2008 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home