Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Seriously Don't

You know that song "Mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys..."

Well my song is "Mama, don't let your babies grow up to work in the insurance industry .... especially not when it's January and everyone's benefits renew for the year and everyone wants to check into the hospital at once and your baby has to work 10 hour days or longer just to barely keep upppppp" *twang twang guitar solo*

I'm really tired - today is the first day since 1/2/07 that I didn't work 10 hours or more. My "No Elevators" is still going strong even if I did want to fling myself down the stairs today because I was too tired to walk down them. I managed.

I'm crocheting a tiny bunny, one tiny body part at a time for some stress relief - last night I made an arm. Today, a foot.

This rambling post is brought to you by The S.D.W.I.I. Institute *



*S.eriously D.on't W.ork I.n I.nsurance

1 Comments:

At 1/12/2007 8:14 AM, Blogger sari said...

I've tagged you for a meme, it's much more fun that insurance, I promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home