Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Teensy Bunny

I decided to try and make my own little stuffed bunny last week, first thing I've made with no pattern. I pretty much winged it - the body came out looking like a tiny delicious pear. Then I added the ears and arms, got stuck for a day trying to figure out how to make feet....bun suddenly just doesn't need feet *heh* Feet aren't that important when you have a divot in your bum to keep you from falling over. Added the tail and face tonight and voila, Teensy Bun. His body is 3 inches tall with 1 inch ears and he's about 2 inches wide.

Teensy Bun

Teensy Bun Profile

Bun Bum

Can you believe I just taught myself to crochet in September? I'm so excited about this little guy.

Teensy Bun Closeup

3 Comments:

At 1/17/2007 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

September???? Wow. I'd been vaguely thinking that I'd tried to make a huge effort and teach myself to crochet--you are an inspiration.
Anne

 
At 1/17/2007 9:38 PM, Blogger Eva said...

I didn't even know I needed a cute fix until I happened upon those pictures. My cute fix is satisfied! You are one talented crocheter, girlfriend! Kudos! I especially love his little butt puff. :)

 
At 1/19/2007 8:15 AM, Blogger chipper said...

very cute! love him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home