Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Slackerface McGee

I am working so hard making Christmas presents that all sorts of other things in my house are suffering. Sorry messy kitchen, sorry laundry stacking up, sorry disheveled living room. At least I've managed to keep myself fed, the cats fed, and I've bathed regularly :) I am giving my sister a scarf and decided to crochet a container for it, so I'm making a giant purple and white cupcake to put it in. I had to adjust the pattern to make a lifesize cupcake into gigantor cupcake, but so far it's working out alright :)

2 Comments:

At 12/21/2006 7:26 AM, Blogger meno said...

Giant purple cupcake? Please take pictures.
Glad you have managed to feed the cat and bathe. Those are good priorities.

 
At 12/21/2006 7:59 AM, Blogger sari said...

Yes, I'd like to see that as well. Make sure you post a photo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home