Friday, November 24, 2006

Tryptophaning the light fantastic

Apple pie makes a great breakfast. Too bad I don't have leftover turkey to make sandwiches for lunch. Later this afternoon Josh and I are driving to Iowa to see his family. I printed up a bunch of crochet patterns and am going to try to crochet on the way over. I can read and ride in a car without getting car sick, I hope I can crochet while the car is moving and not feel wonky. Below is the next project I'm working on finishing. All I have left is the second ear and all the feet. The body can easily fit in the palm of my hand. I'm going to try and get some marbles or something to put in the feet to weight it down. Or maybe beans...or maybe pie. Mmmm. Pie.

3 Comments:

At 11/24/2006 6:54 PM, Blogger meno said...

That is so cute!
Have you ever made one of the bunnies that shoots jelly beans out its backside. I saw one once, but i was unable to eat the jelly beans after i saw the delivery technique.

 
At 11/25/2006 12:02 PM, Blogger sari said...

I love it! Very cool!

Have a safe trip.

PS Like the title of this post

 
At 11/26/2006 12:09 AM, Blogger Disgruntled-Owl said...

to meno - the thought of a stuffed animal shooting anything out of it's backside is so weird!
I don't think I could have had the beans either

 

Post a Comment

<< Home