Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Now with Less Sucking

So today was better than yesterday by a bit. I wish I could have had a sundae and a foot rub like kate suggested but instead I had cinnamon rolls for dinner and some hugs. Pastries for dinner make everything better. It was only slighty rainy today, my coworkers were dumber than plain dirt instead of mud, and no one kicked me in the head. It's looking up!

This weekend I made a breakfast sandwich that I'm trying to think of a name for. First I heated up some deli turkey in a pan, slapped that on some wheat bread, made a fried egg, put that on the turkey, added a slice of sharp cheddar cheese, put some more butter in the pan and heated up the side of the sandwich the cheese was on. A kind of grilled cheese breakfast sandwich kind of thing. I suggested calling it "Double Poultry Delight" but the husband thought that an egg isn't really poultry. Suggestions?

2 Comments:

At 11/15/2006 8:59 AM, Blogger Nat said...

A "which came first" gobbler-style, make it moo on wheat.

 
At 11/15/2006 9:25 PM, Blogger meno said...

From Paul Simon "Mother and child Reunion"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home