Thursday, November 23, 2006

Craftsgiving


Today my sister, Roxy, and I each made one of these while we watched the parade and waited for the turkey to roast. I made mine with white and black yarn like the picture but Roxy made hers with a cream colored yarn for the face and dark green for the top hat. They both turned out really nice but we didn't read the pattern all the way before we started and the snowman faces turned out to be about the size of a tennis ball - still a good size for an large ornament but the top hat was almost 2 inches tall so that made a huge ornament. At least it's light and stuffed with fluff.

I'm waiting to eat my punkin pie. Mmmmmm Cool Whip...mountains of cooool whiiiiipppppp mmmmmmmm.

1 Comments:

At 11/24/2006 7:33 PM, Blogger chipper said...

Those are adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home