Saturday, November 18, 2006

3

Today at the zoo I held the yellow rat snake named Lemon, the slightly less giant 20 pound rabbit named Michael, and a hamster who had no name which I will now name.....Zappyhead. Lemon curled himself around my arm and didn't want to let go but I didn't mind because he's sweet. Michael however got spooked and tried to push off me and somehow scratched my boob with his rabbit foot. Ow! Owwwwwww. The hamster...was just a hamster. Nothing peed on me! I win!

In a few minutes I'm going to go to see the new Bond movie and I almost walked out the door without posting and then felt panic in realizing that I'd miss a post. Ack! Now, no Ack because I'm posting this short and lame post to be elaborated on tomorrow morning.

Woot!

1 Comments:

At 11/19/2006 9:52 PM, Blogger sari said...

I think Zappyhead is a great name, and it's always a good day when you emerge unscathed.

How was the movie?? I want to see that!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home