Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday kicks my heinie once again



Nothing cures a bad day like pokin some baby chicken fuzz, right? Right!

They are so soft and fluffy that when you try to pet them your finger goes right through their fluff and pokes their tiny body and then they kind of flap and peep to get their balance back. And then you feel bad that you poked the chicken but they are so cute when they peep and flap that you stick your hand back in their enclosure and poke them again.

This weekend I got to take one of them out and held the lil guy in the palm of my hand. He settled in and peeped a few times then blinked and started to fall asleep. Very relaxing, yes. I need to go visit the zoo right now even though it isn't open but they won't mind if I sneak in and visit the Children's Zoo right? Okay, I'll just go to sleep with a soft blanket and try to think relaxing thoughts instead.

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11/21/2006 7:36 AM, Blogger sari said...

They are cute!

I like the zoo pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home