Monday, November 13, 2006

Frak! Frakin frak!

Today has been an Eeyore day. Gloomy drizzly rain, stupid as mud coworkers, endless paperwork, people not listening to me, frustrating computer issues - Yeah you Blogger you can frak my bum parts!

I got stuck in traffic on the way to dinner, got to the dinner place and their credit card machine was down so I had to go get cash. I felt this horrid despair wash over me and then made myself snap out of it by rolling down the windows, breathing in the fresh air and then screaming loud a few times as I drove. Going to the ATM shouldn't make me despair even if I did spend all day as the filling of a crap sandwich. So, now I'm here at home trying to stay calm and relaxed but if I dream about a bulldozer, the expressway, and my office...well that wouldn't be so bad....

2 Comments:

At 11/14/2006 3:43 PM, Blogger sari said...

Screaming always helps.

Hope your day gets better!

 
At 11/14/2006 9:18 PM, Blogger kate said...

shoot. you need a sundae and a foot rub if you ask me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home