Monday, November 06, 2006

TB

I had to get a TB skin test today, they are requiring all the zoo volunteers to get one this year. I keep staring at my arm trying to figure out if the test is having a reaction - even though I KNOW it's not supposed to be read until Thursday. How exciting is this post, eh? Look at my skin bump! I asked my husband what I should write today's post about and he said "TB" so I must have been checking out my skin bump often enough to annoy him.

I keep thinking of the all the ghost stories/ghost hunting television shows where they go to old abandoned tuberculosis hospitals and talk about the little kids that died there. So sad. I hope I have spooky dreams about nurses and old hospitals and seeing ghosts instead of spooky dreams of having strange maladies like Tuberculariamelanoma which I think is tb and malaria and melanoma combined.

Now he's asking me if the cats have TB...ZOMG OhNoes!

This highly boring post is brought to you by the letter H for Hypochondria and the number SKIN BUMP!

1 Comments:

At 11/08/2006 10:07 PM, Blogger sari said...

That is funny!

I hope you pass your test.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home