Thursday, November 09, 2006

Squish

Waking up and getting out of bed and immediately stepping on something wet is one of the worst ways to wake up I can imagine. I was scared to turn on the light...

I got halfway through making a cat toy last night so I put it away in a plastic bag before bed. Somehow my Thief-Kittens got the bag untied, stole the toy, got it soaking wet (probably from putting it in their waterbowl) and then left it by the side of the bed for me. Soaking wet lumpy yarn blob for teh WIN!

UGH! I ran hot hot water over it and then threw it in the dryer. I guess they realllly didn't want me to give it as a gift like I was going to - and it didn't even have cat nip in it yet!

Thief Kittens Thiefy thiefs!

3 Comments:

At 11/10/2006 9:48 AM, Blogger sari said...

At least it was only a wet toy and not something else! :-)

 
At 11/10/2006 1:27 PM, Blogger kate said...

aw dude, it coulda been SO much worse!

 
At 11/15/2006 9:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with cats and putting things in water? One of mine puts his toys in the toilet - and also any mice he catches. Bad enough to have to hold it while you fish out a toy - but when it's a little drowned mouse....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home