Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Zoo

I'm going to the Zoo tomorrow in the afternoon to turn in some paperwork and take pictures. It's so nice this time of year when no one is at the zoo in the middle of the week. I got so used to the crazy crowds in the summer that I'd work my shift and head straight home - tomorrow I get to visit my favorite animals and take some pictures. The cotton topped Tamarind's are my favorite because they like it when I talk to them and they get really close to the railing and I can always get good closeups of them. The two babies, Nick and Noodle, are about a year old now so they are starting to calm down a bit so my photos aren't just fuzzy monkey blurs. If anyone is reading this and would like pictures of certain animals, let me know. I'll definitly post them Friday.

I'm trying to decide if I'll make an entirely Zoo related blog or Crochet related. I thought I'd be posting about cranky ramblings because that's how I've been feeling the last few months, but so far November has been really cheerful.

3 Comments:

At 11/09/2006 4:00 PM, Blogger sari said...

I'd like to hear about the zoo stuff, myself, though you could mix it up!

I've joined in the spirit of "cheering for other blogs" and added you to my cheering list for NaBloPoMo. Oddmix started it, he's cheering for me (you can check out the links if you want to).

I don't know how to link but if you go to my page I've added you on and will be back to hear about what's going on.

It's ok if you're not disgruntled this month. :-)

 
At 11/09/2006 10:42 PM, Blogger Disgruntled-Owl said...

Sari, thanks, I feel Cheered indeed :) Have you checked out the NaBloPoMo randomizer yet too?

 
At 11/09/2006 11:57 PM, Blogger sari said...

Yes, it's cool, I like it.

My friend Dixie has a randomizer button on her sidebar, I'm trying to figure out how to get it also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home