Sunday, November 12, 2006

Attempting

I made more crocheted fishes today then got overconfident and tried to make a monkey. But I was half working off a pattern and half winging it. The monkey head got way too big and I got frustrated so I set the bugger aside and started making one of these
I'm making mine in white. The only other yarn colors I have right now are purple, turquoise and lime green. I think a purple and white mouse isn't that weird looking, right? I like these tiny little projects because I'm halfway through an afghan and I get tired of it after a few rows. I have a feeling I'm going to have a few UFO's floating around here if I don't concentrate on one thing at a time.

This highly exciting post is brought to you from the yarn aisle at Walmart as I stand there going "Hmmmmmmmm" trying to decide what kind of yarn to buy next.



UFO - UnFinished Objects - stolen from Stitch N Bitch

2 Comments:

At 11/13/2006 3:44 PM, Blogger meno said...

Those are very cute, and stuffed with some Columbian grade catnip, i know some cats who would love them.
But they might not be so cute after the lovin'.

 
At 11/14/2006 6:02 AM, Blogger Disgruntled-Owl said...

I actually filled the mouse with bubble wrap and catnip... the cats actually popped a few bubbles while rolling around on the toy *heh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home