Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Crinkle

We had cherry pie and Cool Whip for desert. I saved the plastic crinkly safety seal from around the lip of the Cool Whip tub. Usually my cat, Tater Tot, steals the strip of plastic from the trash and sits crinkling it in her mouth and paws in the middle of the night. As I was getting ready to hide it I had a thought...Wouldn't that be awesome inside a cat toy?

So I searched around and found a pattern for these

I made her a yellow cotton crocheted fishie with a bit of crinkle inside (the yarn muffles the sound enough to not make it hideously annoying - yay!). I folded up half of the strip right into the body of the fish, so I still have more plastic to put in another one. I'm going to have to make another one soon because my other cat, Neo, almost never plays with toys and she stole Tater's toy tonight. Right now Tater is kicking the crap out of my shoe because she stuck the toy inside my shoe and is trying to get it back out. Awww crap kicking, how sweet :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home