Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Three Days Left of NaBloPoMo

I feel like making up a song about NaBlo to the tune of "Partridge In A Pear Tree" but honestly I am really lazy and tired right now. I think I have the NaBlo Malaise. You can diagnose it by checking for the following symptoms.

1. Staring blankly at the screen
2. Fingers hovering over the keyboard but not touching the keys
3. Asking people around you "What should I post about?" and then ignoring them when they answer
4. Procrastinating on writing a post by doing household chores you normally avoid
5. Whining/Whinging

If you have any of these symptoms, please drink a large glass of water, hop up and down on one foot, and then suck it up and post. You've come this far, don't stop now! Go go go!

2 Comments:

At 11/29/2006 9:34 AM, Blogger Nat said...

Wooohooo. I'm down to one more post to go. I'm not sure it's a good thing that I am looking forward to it with such eager anticipation-- doesn't bode well for continuity.

Happy Nablopomo!

 
At 11/29/2006 4:46 PM, Blogger meno said...

What a great idea, writing a song about the 30 days of NaBloPoMo. You should do it after we're done and solicit ideas from us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home