Monday, November 27, 2006

Pen Pal Exchange

My pen pal and I are exchanging crocheted stuffed animals. She made a body and sent it to me, and I sent her a body. Now I am making the head and tail and will send it back to her so she can finish the arms and legs. She made a green animal and I'm trying to decide if I'm going to make it into a bunny or a turtle or a frog or a hippo or a blurfgalump. Oh...I shouldn't post when I'm tired, now I'm making up animal species.

What was the species of your favorite stuffed animal when you were growing up? Or your current favorite stuffed animal - I'm not knocking ya if you still dig the stuffed animals :)

1 Comments:

At 11/28/2006 3:00 PM, Blogger meno said...

I had a stuffed snake i liked as a child. Her name was Gwendolyn. I think i liked her because i could tie her on things and then swing on her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home